Overnight Hotel Information:
Programs and Rates:
Overnight Hotel Sleepovers
In addition to Day Camp charges, if applicable.
Pick up without Day Camp will be prior to 6 PM.
Drop off without Day Camp will be prior to 9 AM.
Includes Friday night sleepover, Saturday (with sleepover) and Sunday (with sleepover).
Your dog will be included in the weekend play camp.
Additional Overnight Hotel Information:
- Our spacious Overnight Hotel areas are climate controlled and have natural light provided by skylights and windows.
- For your puppy or dog(s) safety and privacy, we have a sleep area that have solid partitions or they can sleep in the group area.
- Our Overnight Hotel includes standard room and maid service, fresh linens, TV, delicious meals and treats (provided by you), and a tuck in service!
- We also offer safe chew toys and kongs (all at no extra charge).
- Out of Area Pick Up Charge - Occasionally, if we are picking up your pup in an area that we do not usually service, we might charge a small charge for the transportation.
- If you request a late drop off or a specialized drop off or pick up, there may be an added fee.
- Our staff will administer most medications to your dog or puppy, provided you bring written veterinary instruction for administration.
- Medications must be brought in the original containers with veterinary labeling or we cannot accept them.
Food & Treats:
- We will happily prepare and feed your dog or puppy any foods or treats that you provide at the time that you specify.
- We use stainless steel bowls for feedings for hygiene purposes (cleaned and sanitized)
- You do not need to bring your own dishes.
- Fresh, clean water is always available for your dog in all areas of the property.
- Do not feel embarrassed to note any special things or procedures that you would like us to do at feeding times. We would prefer to keep your dog or puppy in their normal routine and have performed many special tasks to accommodate our guests!
- We ask that you always send your pup with food for their stay. It can cause upset stomachs and anxiety to switch your pups' foods.
- In the case where no food was provided, we will do our best to provide a food as close to what you feed them and there is a $2/meal charge.
Holiday Reservations Policy and Cancellations
- Holiday reservations should be made far in advance.
- We do require a minimum two night stay and a non-refundable $50 deposit. Your deposit will be applied toward your invoice.
- If you cancel less than 10 days prior to your holiday stay, you will forfeit your deposit.
- Holidays include the week of Christmas, New Year, Presidents Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and Thanksgiving.
- Our grooming services can be applied to any Overnight Hotel Sleepover at the same prices as our Day Camp Grooming Rates.